IBEB has opened 5 calls for fellowships for holders of a Master degree. The research projects of all 5 fellowships will take place at IBEB and will be on the following topics:
- Image Reconstruction in PET-MRI
- Computational Methods in Brain Connectivity
- Automatic Classification of Breast Density in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Development of models of neurons and neural circuits of the motor cortex and spinal cord
- Development of software application for magnetic resonance diffusion imaging for the medical imaging platforms Osirix/Horos
All calls will be opened from the 14th of March until the 27th of March. Grants are scheduled to start in April 2018. Contracts with an initial duration of 3 months may be renewed successively for a further 3 months, if applicable, up to a maximum of 9 months, and in accordance with the Regulamento de Bolsas de Investigação da Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, I.P.